Sunday 20 December 2009

E-mail issue....

Thanks to Julie for letting me know my labellehelene e-mail address isn't working. I haven't been receiving comments from blogger either so please forgive no recent replies! I will get it fixed as soon as I can but for now, if you need to get in touch, you can contact me using this e-mail link:


Could NewJerseyLaura get in touch with me at this new address so I can send off your stitch markers to you? Thank you!

Back soon - busy spinning and spinning and soon to be plying...... Enjoy the run up to Christmas! Less than a week to go:-))

2 comments:

  1. Actually there is nothing wrong with the labellehelene address. You had a typo in the winners post, I noticed. You spelled helene with two ll's. Anyone who clicked on it would have gotten a message saying something like unknown address.

    In case you are wondering, this sort of thing is what I do for a living. Ah the joys of being a software tester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine! Yes, I noticed that just after I posted:-) Typing when I was too tired, I think! But there is still something wrong with either BT or blogger as it won't send me my comments to this e-mail address. I've added another so at least I can see when I get a comment now!

    I'll take some time and work it all out over the holidays. Thank you for you help and have a lovely christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for stopping by. Do stay a while and visit. Please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and be inspired by all your blogs out there too:-) elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails